Disney Park tours are an amazing way to experience even more while on your family vacation. Whether you are a Walt Disney history buff, enjoy behind the scenes access, or just want to experience something new, tours are a fun way to bring these to life.
In this week’s episode, I chat with my dad, Tom Wunder, about our 5 favorite tours….
- Keys to the Kingdom Tour at Walt Disney World
- Walk in Walt’s Footsteps at Disneyland Park
- Marceline to Magic Kingdom Tour at Walt Disney World
- Grand Circle Tour learning about Walt’s love of trains at Disneyland.
- VIP Tours at both Walt Disney World and Disneyland Park
While Disney offers these and many other tours, there are over 100 other Enchanting Extras available to make your vacation experience even more magical.
I’ve added as many pics as I could, but please keep in mind that backstage and Walt’s apartment are off limits for general public pics.
Please enjoy my conversation with my dad.